I found a new game called cannon war in which you can earn real money. In this game you can mine, fight, buy shares, upgrade equipment, upgrade skills, and much more. If you are considering trying it out please feel free to use my referral link.
http://www.cannon-war.com/signup1.php?recruiter=sman
As with all my blogs as I participate in more aspects of the game I will post some how to guides. So far I have found that as you increase your skill you earn money. There are tons of contest such as daily mining, and referral contest (which I am working on) to help you along the way.
The basics so far are on the right hand sideof the page you will see mining, You can mine 10 times per hour with a normal account. While mining you will earn ore, exp, and have a chance to gain money. The other aspect is fighting which as a free account you can kill 2 dragons per hour. The trick here is you can only heal 5 times per hour and your health goes down fast as a new player.
If you are planning on investing the first thing I would look at is the month upgrade. Then I would look into swords, and spell increases. You can get a good head start in the game for as little as 5 euros. Again I will provide more information as I try these features out.
No comments:
Post a Comment